Google+





Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trailer Debut: CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER !

Tim here, and I've been pretty busy and unable to get out more posts from the TIS3DC, but they will be coming. However, I got a real treat for you: the first trailer for CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER. Now I'm a bit Marveled out, but this trailer has got me excited. It looks pretty bad--
Well I shouldn't swear, so just take it as really good. I won't hold off much longer. Enjoy this insanely awesome trailer:


CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER comes out on April 4th, 2014.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.