Google+





Wednesday, August 01, 2012

3D Geek Alert: Check Out The New HOBBIT Themed RealD 3D Glasses!

Check out these HOBBIT themed RealD glasses that may or may not make it to North American shores. Definitely a striking piece of work! An Italian movie website came up with the image and it looks authentic enough.

To me it looks like an ancient dwarven design - kinda cool to collect I would imagine. I'll be adding it to my burgeoning 3D glasses collection if I can get my hands on a pair!

THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY opens on December 14.

Source: HobbitFilm.it via Collider

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.