Google+





Thursday, March 15, 2012

MUST SEE: New Japanese Trailer For THE AVENGERS!

Yes - you did see correctly last night that I twittered and facebooked the link to Yahoo to watch this trailer! I was just simply too tired to post it then and was literally on my way the bed when the comment came in on this. I definitely wanted my social media friends to see it fast though. Thanks to EBostock for the heads up about 18 hours ago!

Anyway, this thing is ultra hot. Some new scenes AND "vehicles" to name a couple things - I don't want to give it away though. Just watch it, you'll be glad you did.

I saw the North American version of this trailer preroll in front of JOHN CARTER in IMAX 3D and It. Was. Glorious. The conversion looks to be better than THOR and CAPTAIN AMERICA to my eyes, but then again they have had lots of time to perfect these relatively short clips. To early to say about the whole movie of course, but the trailer looks stunning in IMAX 3D.

The Japanese version though is definitely superior. Here you go!



SOOOOOOO. Are you on board May 4 or what? :-)

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.