Google+





Friday, June 10, 2011

Watch: First Look At Pixar's Short LA LUNA!

Nice! Having watched this thing a dozen times now (its not long) I can say that I am quite taken by it.

Interestingly enough, I actually got some vibes from Sony's CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS with the father / son dynamic and personality quirks. That's a kudo to Sony Pictures Animation's efforts of late.

Pixar really nails the human condition don't they? Why can't more studios do this with live action? THIS is what I want to see made in native 3D with real actors. My vote says, make it happen!

Check out the short:

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.