Google+





Monday, June 20, 2011

MUST WATCH: CAPTAIN AMERICA Behind The Scenes Featurette!!

Oh yeah - this is going to be a seriously good movie. I said all along that I thought that CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER would be a better adaptation than THOR, but the way THOR performed I was amazed. So my expectations are sky high for the Chris Evans starrer.

I love behind the scenes looks and there are some great moments never seen before in this featurette along with some interesting banter from the team behind the movie. Rather than go on and on about it - check it out for yourself (I recommend 1080p!):




Man, these are the days for comic book fans aren't they? LOVE IT!!


CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER opens July 22.

(via FirstShowing)

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.