Google+





Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sequel To CLASH entitled: WRATH OF THE TITANS! Neeson Says It Will Start Shooting In March And It Will Kick @ss!!

One of my favorite actors is Liam Neeson. Of course he is headlining (as Zeus) the sequel to CLASH OF THE TITANS which we now know is called WRATH OF THE TITANS.

Neeson said (via Belfast Telegraph): "I've only read half of the script and there is still some work being done - they're on script 10 - but I think it's going to be some kick-a** stuff and a very human story to it. We will start next March. I'm very much looking forward to it. It's a whole revamping, you know."

Neeson doesn't know if WRATH will be shot in native 3D or not. I would wager not as I believe there is an existing agreement in place between the studio and the conversion company for multiple 2D to 3D projects. HOWEVER, that being said I would quickly follow that by saying LESSONS HAVE BEEN LEARNED. In other words, no ridiculous timelines for completion.

Thanks for the heads up Adam!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.