Google+





Friday, November 06, 2009

Amazing Avatar TV Spot Has Lots of New Stuff!

Michael here. Thanks to Simong126 for pointing me to this awesome new Avatar TV spot, which aired today on Cartoon Network.

It's geared more towards a younger audience, but it gets me super excited for the movie all the same. It really does make me feel like a kid again. I feel like I did when I was 12 and saw TV ads for Jurassic Park.

Check out the amazing flora and fauna of Pandora below:



Thanks to dvdvision for this complete and in-sync version! Click here and then on "HD" to view in Youtube HD.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.