Google+





Thursday, February 05, 2009

New Harry Potter 6 Poster

Jim here. Warner just released a new poster for HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE and it certainly looks exciting with the tagline being: "Once again I must ask too much of you Harry".

I have not read the book yet so I think I am going to wait for the movie to see all the surprises.

Don't forget that part of this movie will be in stereoscopic 3D at your local IMAX. It doesn't look like the movie will be shown in RealD locations however which is a definite let down to me.

I hope the delay in the release of HPHBP doesn't mess with it's box office - to me, a summer release should be all the more appealing to kids.

Look for Harry Potter 6 on July 17th!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.