Google+





Friday, November 07, 2008

New "Step Up 3D" Poster Revealed

Jim here. Comingsoon.net has scored a look at the first STEP UP 3D Poster - and proceeded to watermark it. So I chopped off the watermark as it is not my style and presented it here for you. If however, you want the full length of the sheet and don't mind their name plastered over it, check it out here.

Looks like the same formula if you ask me, but with the awesome addition of 3D. Of course you can see in the background that New York and Paris play some kind of role in the movie.

No date is set for the release of STEP UP 3D.

I have said it before, I am giving full kudos because it is taking a first shot at a new genre in 3D. I really do hope they pull this off and put on a stunning show!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.